Director of Donor Development
About this position:
The Hope Center is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Director of Donor Development to lead our fundraising. Under the direction of the President and Chief Executive Officer, this person’s primary responsibility is to raise funds on behalf of the organization and be a champion of the brand experience.The candidate will work with the Executive leadership team and the Board of Directors to set and meet revenue targets and is responsible for developing effective strategies that enable the organization to secure contributions from donors. This person is responsible for leading the development initiatives, research and prospecting potential donors, corporate sponsors, solicitation, management, and stewardship; proposal development; and management of recognition and benefits related to donor commitments. They will organize and lead all donor events. What the role entails:
- Identify, initiate, and develop strategic partnerships and generate revenue with volunteers, community and business leaders, donors, and sponsorships
- Effectively communicate The Hope Center's vision and mission while providing briefings and reporting on fundraising activities on a regular basis
- Support and partner with the Executive Leadership and Board of Directors in all fundraising efforts to provide goal-setting, key audience-focused messaging, account development implementation and strategic direction
- Collaborate closely with the event team in developing events and promotion to the donor base.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive year-round communication plan to keep supporters and partners informed and engaged
- Engage with support writers and manage the process
- Identify, initiate, and develop an external offering that maximizes event space and amenities utilization.
- Develop an annual plan, including goal setting, strategy identification, benchmarking, and evaluation of revenue generation
- Stay current on philanthropic trends and best practices in donor-centered fundraising
- Lead and collaborate with the development team to build and strengthen donor relationships
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with at least 3 years of progressive experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge of nonprofit fundraising
- Strategic thinker who excels at relationship building and can inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of donor tracking and analytics
- Agreement with The Hope Center Statement of Faith
- Exceptional communications skills - verbal and written
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software
- Familiar with Donor Perfect Software
Our Mission: To champion Christian-based ministries with shared tools and resources to multiply their mission centered in a world-class space.
When we bring the ministries together, it is amazing to experience how our story is evolving and needs to be told. We are excited to be on a journey where we can participate, witness, and tell the Good News of what God is doing under one roof. Come and join us.
How to apply:
Please fill out The Hope Center's employment application and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 20, 2023. https://lnkd.in/eVh4mNKx