About this position:
The Hope Center is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Director of Development and Marketing to lead fundraising and marketing efforts. Under the direction of the President and Chief Executive Officer, this person’s primary responsibility is to raise funds on behalf of the organization and be a champion of the brand experience.
The candidate will work with the Executive leadership team and the Board of Directors to set and meet revenue targets and is responsible for developing effective strategies that enable the organization to secure contributions from donors. This person is responsible for managing the development team; research and prospecting potential donors; donor cultivation, solicitation, management, and stewardship; proposal development; and management of recognition and benefits related to donor commitments. They will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communication plans and strategies including public relations, media relations, on-line giving, digital communications, key messaging, storytelling, and brand experience.
What the role entails:
- Identify, initiate, and develop strategic partnerships and generate revenue with volunteers, community and business leaders, donors, and sponsorships
- Effectively communicate The Hope Center vision and mission while providing briefings and reporting on fundraising activities on a regular basis
- Support and partner with the Executive Leadership and Board of Directors in all fundraising efforts to provide goal setting, key audience-focused messaging, account development implementation and strategic direction
- Develop and implement a comprehensive year-round communication plan to keep supporters and partners informed and engaged
- Develop an annual plan, including goal setting, strategy identification, benchmarking, and evaluation of revenue generation
- Develop marketing and communication plans including strategies for public and media relations, on line giving, digital communications, key messaging, website content, communication/resource development materials, brand management and storytelling
- Write clearly and concisely, using multiple platforms to reach diverse audiences, effective public speakers, and presenters
- Stay current on philanthropic trends and best practices in donor-centered fundraising
- Lead and collaborate with the development associate to build and strengthen donor relationships
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of progressive experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge in nonprofit fundraising and marketing
- Understanding of donor tracking and analytics
- Agreement with The Hope Center Statement of Faith
- Exceptional communications skills - verbal and written with management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software
About The Hope Center:Our Vision: Christian-based ministries coming together to impact the world for Christ.
Our Mission: To champion Christian-based ministries with shared tools and resources to multiply their mission centered in a world class space.
When we bring the ministries together, it is an amazing to experience how our story is evolving and needs to be told. We are excited to be on a journey where we can participate, witness, and tell the Good News of what God is doing under one roof. Come and join us.
How to apply:
Please fill out The Hope Center's employment application and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 1, 2022. https://lnkd.in/eVh4mNKx