About this position:
Summary: Provides support to The Fields staff, guests, and participants. Assists with children’s and adult sports leagues, adult sports game nights, and property maintenance.Primary Responsibilities:
- Assists in children’s sports league practices and games, including set up and tear down, leading devotionals, assisting coaches, and greeting guests.
- Assists in adult sports game nights, including set up and tear down, leading devotionals, optional game participation, and greeting and connecting with attendees.
- Provides supervision of fields and facilities during open hours.
- Greets and provides direction and information to The Fields guests; shares faith when appropriate and extends invitations to church services.
- Assists in performing routine upkeep and maintenance of fields.
- Provides recreational support during church-wide events and activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Reporting Assignment: Reports to Associate Pastor, Sports & Recreation
Classification: Regular Part-Time Employee; Non-Exempt