The Hope Center JobLink Terms of Service:
The Hope Center JobLink is designed for Christian organizations to be linked to like-minded candidates. The Hope Center Statement of Faith is referenced herein and is available for review and clarification of that purpose. Any counter-witnessing by users to that purpose will constitute a violation of these Terms.
By using The Hope Center JobLink, and its services, you agree to comply with all the Terms stated herein. The Hope Center establishes this policy regarding the inclusion of JobLink listings on its website. In order to submit a THC JobLink opportunity, please read and agree to the Terms below. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this site. The Hope Center reserves the right to edit, modify, or delete the Terms at any time.
- THC JobLink opportunities will be posted upon receipt of payment and will automatically expire thirty (30) days from the date it is posted. (The employer may notify The Hope Center to remove any posting sooner if the job has been filled.)
- The Hope Center will not issue any refunds once a job has been posted.
- Discount codes will be given periodically to reduce the cost of a posting and are not to be shared. If The Hope Center becomes aware that the code has been shared, both of the organizations at fault will be banned from using the site and any job postings from said organizations will be removed immediately.
- Employer is responsible for all information provided and must insure that the content of your posting is accurate and lawful.
- The Hope Center reserves the right to deny or remove a job posting at any time.
- If The Hope Center JobLink Terms are violated, The Hope Center has the right to remove and ban users from further use of this site.
The Hope Center receives several types of information through the JobLink including, but not limited to, email addresses, contact information, credit card information, resumes, and cover letters. The Hope Center does not store, sell, or use any of the information received including: databases, email lists, user lists or contact information. Email addresses are only used to send job posting confirmations and for job seekers to contact employers.