Hope For The Heart Suicide Prevention
We can’t be silent about this any longer. Every day in the U.S. alone, over 100 people die by suicide – and the rate has been rising for years.* But no matter what the statistics say or what you are facing … there is hope!
Join us for our upcoming Bible study on the topic of Suicide Prevention: Hope When Life Seems Hopeless. In this study, you will learn:
- How to recognize the warning signs of suicidal behavior
- How to identify and address the causes of suicidal thoughts
- How to talk to and help those struggling with suicidal thoughts
- How you can have hope no matter your circumstance
The series is free, but please take a moment to register and reserve your seat.
To get the most out of the series, we encourage you to purchase the Biblical Counseling Keys titled Suicide Prevention: Hope When Life Seems Hopeless. We will have these available for $10 + tax in The Hope Center Bookstore when you arrive. (We welcome cash for a speedy transaction.)
4-week Bible Study Cost: Free
**Our corresponding luncheon will take place following the 3rd teaching, August 22nd. This is a great opportunity to ask follow-up questions and engage with others on this important topic. The cost is $11, and you can register for the luncheon here. Seating is Limited so reserve your spot TODAY!
If you’re having suicidal thoughts, please call the toll-free National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255).They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also call our helpline and talk with one of our Hope Care Representatives at 800-488-HOPE (4673). We are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. CST. We’re here for you. In case of emergency, please dial 911.
Click here for a free download about Suicide Prevention.
* “Suicide Statistics,” American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP), (New York, NY, 2018), accessed June 14, 2018, https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/.