"See, I am doing a new thing!" (Isaiah 43:19)
The Lord has been on the move … a lot has changed at Hope for the Heart in the past few years. And we can’t wait to share with you all the exciting things God has been doing in and through our ministry!
Join June Hunt and the senior leaders of Hope for the Heart for a special open house event on May 4th from 12:00-1:30pm in the second-floor loft right here in The Hope Center. We’ll be sharing about our new initiatives and giving away some exciting prizes!
- Everyone who registers will receive a FREE video course on Anxiety – part of our new Lifeline to Hope topical video series.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to get a signed copy of June Hunt’s book on Anxiety
- Attendees will also get a chance to win our Lifeline to Hope Self-Study (a 10-session video course on lay caregiving) AND a free ticket to our Christian Life Coaching Conference this fall.
Come join us as we discuss our new strategic initiatives, including:
- Lifeline to Hope – a product suite of video courses on lay caregiving that train individuals and churches to become better people helpers
- The International Christian Coaching Institute – a brand new network of Christian Life Coaches that offers a comprehensive training platform to become a certified Christian Life Coach
- Future Plans of Hope for the Heart – the long-term vision and strategic plans to provide biblical hope and practical help to millions around the world
Light refreshments will be served. (And yes, because it’s on May the 4th … we’ll have Star Wars themed cookies for you to enjoy! #NewHope)
Schedule of Events
- 12:00 – Arrival & Mingling
- 12:30-12:45 – Welcome & Presentation of New Initiatives with Dr. Eric Scalise, Senior Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer of Hope for the Heart
- 12:45-12:55 – A Brief Message from Curtis Hail, President & CEO of Hope for the Heart
- 12:55-1:00 – A Song with June Hunt, Founder of Hope for the Heart and The Hope Center
- 1:00-1:30 – Book Signing with June Hunt & Mingling