“How can I know God’s will for my life?” This question is often asked within the Christian community, and the answer can affect everything in your life. This series will explain biblical principles and provide personal application steps for discerning God’s will for your life.
The series is free, but please take a moment to register and reserve your seat.
- May 29 – Debbie Stuart – What the Bible Says about the Will of God and What You Should Do
- June 5 – June Hunt – 6 Methods and the True Tests for Decision Making
- June 12 – No Bible study for this week
- June 19 – Debbie Stuart – How to Develop Spiritual Discernment
- June 26* – June Hunt – The Dos and Don’ts of Decision Making
To get the most out of the series, we encourage you to purchase the Biblical Counseling Keys titled Decision Making: Discerning the Will of God. We will have these available for $10 at the check-in table when you arrive. (We welcome cash for a speedy transaction.)
*A luncheon will follow the Bible study on the 26th. It’s a great opportunity to fellowship and to ask follow-up questions after studying God’s Word. The cost is $10, and you can register for the luncheon here.