Lunch and Learn with CSNTM - Evening Editions: "How did we get the New Testament?"
While many love and appreciate the New Testament, few know how we have history's most important document, first penned 2,000 years ago. In this series of "Lunch and Learn" events, we explore the amazing history of the New Testament from its origin in the first century, its proliferation through the generations, and its publication today.
The series will explore these topics:
- "How did we get the New Testament?"
- The Autographs: the Letters and Writings that Started It All
- Scribes and Sacred Communities: Passing on the Text from One Generation to the Next
- Table of Contents: Books Included in the New Testament
- "What is New Testament textual criticism?"
The cost of the event pays for one box meal per individual.